Find a Trade Commissioner
In over 150 offices around the world, our trade commissioners provide expert advice and problem-solving skills to assist you in making Canada your next investment destination.
Services You Can Count On
Our trade commissioners provide comprehensive, confidential and free of charge services for current and prospective investors. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in developing a business case for your next investment decision
- Strategic market intelligence on your specific sector
- Pathfinding for key government contacts engaged in supporting investment in Canada
- Referrals to investment support professionals, such as lenders, lawyers, accounting firms and information specialists, private-sector industry associations
- Facilitation of site visits to support you in the identification of a strategic location
- Information and advice on:
- how to set up a business in Canada
- Canada’s advantageous Research and Development (R&D) tax credit system
- financial and non-financial government programs specific to your sector
Invest in Canada
Within Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada, Invest in Canada ensures that foreign investors have the information and assistance they need to make successful investments in Canada. Working closely with partners across Canada and capitalizing on our network of trade commissioners across the globe, we provide well researched information, market intelligence, connections, and support that foreign business executives need to invest in Canada.
- Date Modified: