Canada is a global leader in a variety of business service verticals. Foreign investors have established operations in human resources management, customer relations management, knowledge process outsourcing, data mining, application development, project management, business continuity and disaster planning support. The business services sector is a large part of the Canadian economy and foreign investors can expect deep supply chains and infrastructure to support their objectives.
“…There’s high confidence right now; the economy is doing well and lots of investment is being made; this consistency shows that businesses really can rely on Canada…”
Natan Aronshtam, Global Managing Director, Research and Development and Government Incentives, Deloitte & Touche
Leading Networks, Research Groups and Support Programs
- Conrad Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology Centre (University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario)
- Social Research Centre (University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Toronto, Ontario)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (Toronto, Ontario)
- McGill University Faculty of Law (Montréal, Quebec)
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law (Toronto, Ontario)
- University of Alberta Faculty of Law (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Centre for Oil Sands Innovation (University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta)
- Business and Management Research Centre (BMRC) (McGill University, Montréal, Quebec)
- Innovation Centre for Engineering (University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta)
- KPMG Research Bureau in Financial Reporting (University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.)
- Rotman Institute for International Business (University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario)
- Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering Innovation (University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario)
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED)
- Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Footnote 1
Statistics Canada. Gross Domestic Product at Base Prices, by Industry, 2013.
- Footnote 2
Statistics Canada. Payroll Employment, earnings and hours, November 2013.
- Footnote 3
KPMG. Competitive Alternatives, 2014.
- Footnote 4
Mercer. 2014 Quality of Living Worldwide City Rankings.
- Date Modified: