- 2013-01-26 - Minister Ablonczy Completes Successful Asia Visit
- 2013-01-18 - Minister Ablonczy to Reinforce Consular Cooperation in Asia
Minister Ablonczy Meets with Hong Kong’s Secretary for Security
January 25, 2013- Hong Kong - The Honourable Diane Ablonczy, Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas and Consular Affairs), meets with Lai Tung-Kwok, Hong Kong’s Secretary for Security, to discuss the strengthening of consular collaboration.
Canada and Hong Kong have long enjoyed diverse and friendly relations built on strong people-to-people and commercial ties.
In 2011, Hong Kong was the second most popular Asian destination among Canadian travellers, with more than 200,000 Canadians visiting that year. Hong Kong is Canada’s tenth-largest export market and also boasts one of the largest Canadian communities abroad, with almost 300,000 Canadian citizens living and working there.
For more information, please see Canada-Hong Kong Relations and Minister Ablonczy to Reinforce Consular Cooperation in Asia.
- 2013-01-26 - Minister Ablonczy Pays Her Respects to the Fallen at Sai Wan War Cemetery
- 2013-01-26 - Minister Ablonczy Celebrates Canada’s Simplified Passport Renewal Initiative
- 2013-01-25 - Minister Ablonczy Meets with Secretary for Security, Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- 2013-01-23 - Minister Ablonczy Visits Khaosan Road
- 2013-01-23 - Minister Ablonczy Meets with Jullapong Nonsrichai, Thailand’s Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Date Modified: