- 2014-09-02 - Baird Wraps up Successful Visit to Albania, Welcomes Security Cooperation on Iraq and Ukraine
- 2014-09-01 - Canada Signs Investment Agreement with Serbia
- 2014-08-26 - Baird Visits Balkans to Promote Security and Prosperity
- 2014-08-22 - Baird Visits Norway, Reaffirms Canada’s Position on Ukraine and the Arctic
- 2014-08-21 - Baird to Travel to Europe to Promote Security, Prosperity and Arctic Issues
Baird to Travel to Europe to Promote Security, Prosperity and Arctic Issues
Minister Baird announced that he will visit Norway, Denmark, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Albania from August 22 to September 2, 2014. During his trip, Baird will work to advance a number of Canada’s foreign policy priorities, including strengthening international security, promoting Arctic cooperation and building opportunities for two-way trade and investment with Europe.
This visit to the Balkans comes after Baird spoke about Ukraine and other global security issues at a high-level forum in Salzburg, Austria, organized by the International Peace Institute and the Salzburg Global Seminar. He also discussed the need for a robust response to the Ukraine crisis during bilateral visits earlier in the week with his counterparts in Norway and Denmark.
- Date Modified: