- 2014-06-06 - Baird Concludes Successful Visit to Latin America and Canada’s Participation at OAS General Assembly
- 2014-06-05 - Baird Visits Bolivia
- 2014-06-04 - Baird Announces Initiatives to Enhance Prosperity Across Americas
- 2014-06-03 - Baird Meets With Latin American Counterparts at OAS General Assembly
- 2014-05-31 - Baird to Return to Latin America and Participate in OAS General Assembly
Baird Visits Latin America
View our video of the day.
Minister Baird will be in Latin America from June 1 to 6, a visit that will include stops in Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia and Ecuador.
Baird will lead Canada’s delegation at the General Assembly of the Organization of American States (OAS), taking place in Asunción, Paraguay, from June 3 to 5. He will make an address to the General Assembly to highlight priority issues for Canada and the region, such as democracy and human rights.
Baird will also take the opportunity to discuss with his counterparts the 2015 Pan American and Parapan American games, which will be held in Toronto.
- 2014-07-14 - Baird Wraps-up Successful Trip to Latin America
- 2014-06-05 - Baird Wraps-Up Successful Trip to Bolivia
- 2014-06-04 - Baird Addresses General Assembly of the Organization of American States
- 2014-06-04 - Baird Wraps-Up Successful Trip to Argentina
- Date Modified: