Minister Baird Visits Russia and India
Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird will travel to Russia and India from September 4 to 12, 2012.
Baird will begin his trip in Vladivostok, Russia, at the 24th APEC Ministerial Meeting, where he will engage in bilateral and multilateral discussions with members of one of the world’s largest economic zones.
The Minister will spend three days in India, visiting Mumbai and New Delhi. He will meet with Indian leaders, including his counterpart, S.M. Krishna, Minister of External Affairs, and representatives of Canadian and Indian businesses.
- 2012-09-12 - Baird Meets with India’s Minister of Home Affairs
- 2012-09-12 - Baird Meets with Indian Counterpart
- 2012-09-11 - Baird Meets With Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- 2012-09-10 -Baird lights candle at Chabad House in Mumbai
- 2012-09-10 - Baird Visits Mumbai Slum
- 2012-09-07 - Minister Baird Pays Respects to Canadian Soldiers at the Chrukin Marine Cemetery in Vladivostok
- 2012-09-12 - Reminder - Baird to Hold Media Teleconference Following Official Visit to India
- 2012-09-11 - Baird to Hold Media Teleconference Following Official Visit to India
- Embassy of Canada to Russia
- High Commission of Canada to India
- Canada in APEC
- Date Modified: