Internship at the Permanent Delegation of Canada to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
The Permanent Delegation of Canada to the OECD is looking for an intern from January 2017 to June 2017.
- Logistic and documentary support for the Ambassador, the Deputy-Permanent Representative, the Counsellors and the Program Officers: briefing books, documents research, registration to meetings, hospitality forms, etc.
- Support for all hospitality activities of the mission
- Logistic support to delegates based in Canada
- Support to the ministerial visits: before (briefing books, attending the preparatory meetings organized by the OECD, working on programs, booking accommodations) and during the visits (welcoming and accompanying the delegations in accordance with their needs)
- Other tasks if neeeded
Profile and skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations (team-working)
- Flexibility (working hours)
- Good level of communication in French and English (written and spoken)
- Perfect knowledge of computer tools (Word, Internet, Email)
- Strong interest in international relations
- Full-time internship in Paris (January to June 2017)
- Internship agreement
- The selected candidates will have to obtain a security clearance before beginning the internship
- A gratuity will be granted.
- Please send electronically your Curriculum Vitae as well as a Letter of Motivation to: Thibault.Maroufi@international.gc.ca
- Date Modified: