Contact Us

For more information about Canadian sanctions, please contact:

Global Affairs Canada
Economic Law Section (JLHB)
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1A 0G2
Fax: 613-992-2467

To apply for a permit or certificate under Canadian sanctions regulations, please see Permits and Certificates.

Please be advised that Global Affairs Canada cannot provide legal advice to members of the public. For this reason, we cannot deliver an opinion as to whether or not a specific activity or transaction would contravene sanctions legislation. You should consider seeking legal advice in relation to an activity that may contravene a Canadian sanction law.