Regulations Amending the Special Economic Measures (Ukraine) Regulations
Whereas the Governor in Council is of the opinion that the situation in Ukraine constitutes a grave breach of international peace and security that has resulted or is likely to result in a serious international crisis;
Therefore, His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, pursuant to subsections 4(1) to (3) of the Special Economic Measures Act, makes the annexed Regulations Amending the Special Economic Measures (Ukraine) Regulations.
S.C. 1992, c. 17
1. Part 1 of the schedule to the Special Economic Measures (Ukraine) Regulations is amended by adding the following after item 89:
- Oleg Konstantinovich AKIMOV
- Aleksandr Igorevich KOFMAN
- Petr SAVCHENKO
2. Part 2 of the schedule to the Regulations is amended by adding the following after item 35:
- State Enterprise Evpatoria Sea Commercial Port
- State Enterprise Feodosia Sea Trading Port
- State Enterprise Yalta Sea Trading Port
- Yalta Film Studio
Application Prior to Publication
3. For the purpose of paragraph 11(2)(a) of the Statutory Instruments Act, these Regulations apply before they are published in the Canada Gazette.
Coming into Force
4. These Regulations come into force on the day on which they are registered.
- Date Modified: