Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
In force since August 2011.
Signed on November 21, 2008, the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (FTA) was the third FTA signed by Canada in 2008 and was Canada’s sixth FTA with a country in the Americas.
For more information, please see additional information of the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Labour Cooperation Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Colombia Environment Agreement
- Fact Sheet - Colombia
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Andean Community countries of Colombia and Peru: Qualitative Economic Analysis (June 2007)
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment Report – Canada-Andean Community Free Trade Negotiations (January 2008)
- Final Environment Assessment of the Canada-Colombia and Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations (July 2009)
- Embassy of Canada to Colombia
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Colombia
- Export Development Canada – Colombia Profile
- Global Market Action Plan
If you have questions or comments about this free trade agreement or the environmental and labour cooperation agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada at the following address:
Trade Negotiations I Division (TPE)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
- Date Modified: