Canada-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
Last updated December 2009.
Free Trade negotiations between Canada and the Dominican Republic were launched on June 7, 2007. A first round of negotiations was held in Ottawa December 10-14, 2007. Officials last met in December 2009, but continue to exchange information with the goal of identifying a mutually acceptable basis upon which to re-launch negotiations.
For more information, please see background information on the Canada-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement Negotiations.
- Dominican Republic Fact Sheet
- Export Development Canada - Dominican Republic Profile
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Dominican Republic
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Dominican Republic: Qualitative Economic Analysis
- ARCHIVED - Canada - Dominican Republic Initial Environmental Assessment Report
If you have questions or comments about this initiative we would like to hear from you. Please contact Global Affairs Canada at:
Trade Policy and Negotiations I Division (TPE)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Global Affairs Canada
125 promenade Sussex Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0G2
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Modified: