Canada-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
Last updated December 2009.
Free Trade negotiations between Canada and the Dominican Republic were launched on June 7, 2007. A first round of negotiations was held in Ottawa December 10-14, 2007. Officials last met in December 2009, but continue to exchange information with the goal of identifying a mutually acceptable basis upon which to re-launch negotiations.
For more information, please see background information on the Canada-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement Negotiations.
- Dominican Republic Fact Sheet
- Export Development Canada - Dominican Republic Profile
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Dominican Republic
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Dominican Republic: Qualitative Economic Analysis
- Canada - Dominican Republic Initial Environmental Assessment Report
If you have questions or comments about this initiative we would like to hear from you. Please contact Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada at:
Trade Policy and Negotiations I Division (TPE)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Lester B. Pearson Building
125 promenade Sussex Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0G2
E-mail : email@example.com
- Date Modified: