Canada-India Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
Last updated March 2015.
The ninth round of negotiations toward a Canada-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) was held on March 19-20, 2015, in New Delhi. The negotiations focused on goods and services and progress continues to be made. Canada remains committed to concluding an ambitious agreement with India.
For more information on these negotiations, please see additional background information.
- Republic of India Fact Sheet
- The Canadian High Commission in India
- Development Assistance Program
- Global Markets Action Plan - Fact Sheet
- Trade Commissioner Service
- Export Development Canada – Country Overview
- Questionnaire on a CEPA between Canada and India
- Canada-India - Consultations on Possible CEPA Negotiations with India
- Notice of Intent to Conduct a Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Canada-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement
If you have questions or comments about this free trade agreement, we would like to hear from you. Please contact the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada at the following address:
Trade Negotiations I Division (TPE)
Canada-India CEPA Negotiations
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
- Date Modified: