Doing Business in the NAFTA Region
Canadian companies capitalize on the NAFTA advantage
No matter the size of your business the NAFTA offers opportunities that can give you an export advantage that you can use. The NAFTA parties have committed to help SMEs reap the benefits of our integration and regional supply chains. Among other components, our program includes creating information resources for SMEs, participation in trilateral SME events and the creation of an ad-hoc taskforce to engage on ways to best assist SMEs in taking advantage of the NAFTA.
The brochure, Opportunities for Small and Medium sized enterprises in North America, highlights some of the benefits of NAFTA for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Also, see the Canadian Border Services A Step by Step Guide to Exporting at their SME Centre for information specific to Canadian SMEs.
Doing Business in Mexico and the US
- Canada-Mexico Relations
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service Country Info: Mexico.
- Canada- U.S. Relations
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service Country Info: U.S.
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- The Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development's Export and Import Control Bureau
- Export Development Canada
- Cross border movement of Business Persons and the North American Free Trade Agreement
Chambers of Commerce
- Date Modified: