Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement
In force since August 2009.
The Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement was the second Free Trade Agreement (FTA) signed by Canada in 2008 and Canada’s fifth FTA with countries of the Americas. Parallel accords on environmental and labour cooperation are also in force.
For more information, please see background information on the Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement.
- Text of the Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement
- Text of the Canada-Peru Agreement on Environmental Cooperation
- Text of the Canada-Peru Agreement on Labour Cooperation
- ARCHIVED - An FTA with the Andean Community countries of Colombia and Peru: Qualitative Economic Analysis
- ARCHIVED - Initial Environmental Assessment Report – Canada-Andean Community Free Trade Negotiations
- Final Environment Assessment of the Canada-Colombia and Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Negotiations
- Fact Sheet - Peru
- Embassy of Canada to Peru
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Peru
- Export Development Canada – Peru Profile
- Global Market Action Plan
If you have questions or comments about this free trade agreement or the environmental and labour cooperation agreements, we would like to hear from you. Please contact the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development at the following address:
Trade Negotiations I Division (TPE)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
- Date Modified: