NAFTA - Chapter 11 - Investment
Cases Filed Against the Government of Canada
Lone Pine Resources Inc. v. Government of Canada
On November 8, 2012, the American company Lone Pine Resources Inc. submitted a Notice of Intent to Submit a Claim to Arbitration (NOI) against the Government of Canada under the dispute settlement provisions of NAFTA Chapter 11.
Legal Documents (all documents are in pdf)
Copies of all legal documents posted have been prepared in a language of operation of the Tribunal or Court in question. The Government of Canada has not modified or changed them in any way. As such they have not been translated from the original. They are provided in Acrobat (pdf) files. To view or download pdf files you need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ a free software that you can download from the web.
- Notice of Intent (PDF Document - 4.62 MB) - November 8, 2012
- Notice of Arbitration (PDF Document - 4.07 MB) - September 6, 2013
- Canada's Response to the Notice of Arbitration (Public Version) (French Only) (PDF Document - 484 KB) - February 27, 2015
- Claimant’s Memorial (Public Version) (PDF Document - 6.08 MB) - April 10, 2015
- Procedural Order on Two Disputed Issues (PDF Document - 521 KB) - February 6, 2015
- Procedural Order No. 1 (PDF Document - 118 KB) - March 11, 2015
- Confidentiality Order (PDF Document - 37 KB) - March 11, 2015
- Date Modified: