How do I participate?
The government is seeking the views of all interested Canadians. There are different ways you can participate in these consultations:
- Provide a written submission in response to the Canada Gazette notice until June 2, 2017, using one of these options:
- Complete the online consultation form based on the Canada Gazette notice on consultations on a possible Canada-China FTA.
- Send your submission or any questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your submissions or any questions by mail to:
Canada-China Trade Consultations
Global Affairs Canada
Trade Negotiations Division – Asia
Lester B. Pearson Building
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Please read the privacy notice statement carefully prior to sending a written submission.
- Participate in a consultation event. A list of upcoming and past consultation activities will be made available as events are confirmed.
- Date Modified: