How do I participate?

The government is seeking the views of all interested Canadians. There are different ways you can participate in these consultations:

  1. Provide a written submission in response to the Canada Gazette notice until June 2, 2017, using one of these options:
    1. Complete the online consultation form based on the Canada Gazette notice on consultations on a possible Canada-China FTA.
    2. Send your submission or any questions by email:
    3. Send your submissions or any questions by mail to:

      Canada-China Trade Consultations
      Global Affairs Canada
      Trade Negotiations Division – Asia
      Lester B. Pearson Building
      125 Sussex Drive
      Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2

    Please read the privacy notice statement carefully prior to sending a written submission.
  1. Participate in a consultation event. A list of upcoming and past consultation activities will be made available as events are confirmed.
Date Modified: