Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
How do I participate?
The government is seeking the views of all interested Canadians. There are different ways you can participate in these consultations:
- Provide a written submission in response to the Canada Gazette notice until June 2, 2017, using one of these options:
- Complete the online consultation form based on the Canada Gazette notice on consultations on a possible Canada-China FTA.
- Send your submission or any questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your submissions or any questions by mail to:
Canada-China Trade Consultations
Global Affairs Canada
Trade Negotiations Division – Asia
Lester B. Pearson Building
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Please read the privacy notice statement carefully prior to sending a written submission.
- Participate in a consultation event. A list of upcoming and past consultation activities will be made available as events are confirmed.
- Date Modified: