Canadian Technology Accelerator Denver
Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Denver is a six-month program offered to small and medium-sized (SME) Canadian enterprises in the cleantech sector which are looking to expand into U.S. markets.
CTA Denver has partnered with the U.S Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Labs (NREL) to provide Canadian cleantech SMEs with access to professional coaching and mentoring, key market introductions and world class technical expertise. NREL is the Department of Energy’s primary laboratory dedicated to the research, development, commercialization and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
What we offer
- Opportunities to work with NREL mentors
- Three month virtual and three month on-site incubation with the NREL’s renewable energy incubator in Golden, Colorado
- Participation in the Canada Day of Acceleration, where companies pitch to potential partners and investors
- Participation in NREL’s Industry Growth Forum in April 2017, which includes one-on-one meetings with investors and multinational enterprises
- Facilitated introductions to key contacts, entry and exit interviews, and ongoing assistance from the Trade Commissioner Service
Is it right for you?
We are looking for Canadian cleantech SMEs with:
- a revenue stream and/or investment funds beyond the angel round
- a product that is ready for market
- the potential for high growth
- an innovative technology
- a strong management team
Apply to participate
- January-April 2017: CTA Denver program in session
- July-November 2017: Application period to participate in our 2018 CTA Denver program
- January-April 2018: CTA Denver program in session
For more information contact Stephen.Davis@international.gc.ca.
- Date Modified: