Urgent requests

The fastest way to have your documents processed is to bring them in person to our Ottawa based walk-in-service. You may consider asking a friend or relative to bring your documents for you.

You may also hire a private service provider, such as an authentication and legalization service or process server in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, to bring your documents to the walk-in service for you.

Date Modified: