Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- UNESCO - The Centre for World Heritage
- World Heritage is the designation for places on earth that are of outstanding universal value to humanity and as such, have been inscribed on the World Heritage List to be protected for future generations to appreciate and enjoy. The Centre for World Heritage is part of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
Languages of Angola
- Republic of Angola's Embassy in Sweden and to the Nordic Countries
- This is the official website of the Republic of Angola in Sweden and to the Nordic countries. This site provides historical, geographical and cultural information about Angola. To the left of the page you will find the Art and Culture rubric.
- Fabrice Gaillard
- This site is maintained by Fabrice Gaillard who works at the Institut National de l'Audiovisuel (INA) in France. M. Gaillard is a specialist in, and amateur player of, Zouk, Soukouss, Makossa, Bikutsi, Mbalax and other forms of Afro-Carabean music. Those wanting to know more about these styles of music should consult this site.
Angola Music Index
- Date Modified: