Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- UNESCO - The Centre for World Heritage
- World Heritage is the designation for places on earth that are of outstanding universal value to humanity and as such, have been inscribed on the World Heritage List to be protected for future generations to appreciate and enjoy. The Centre for World Heritage is part of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- Lonely Planet
- The Lonely Planet Guide book explores a variety of travel topics including travel tips, central information, transport, history, culture, and travelers reports.
- Heritage Access
- Heritage Access is a touism company that provides education and development through tourism.
Culture of Benin
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
Languages of Benin
- Benin Introduction 2000
- Benin introduction 2000 - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, and more infos.
- Fabrice Gaillard
- This site is maintained by Fabrice Gaillard who works at the Institut National de l'Audiovisuel (INA) in France. M. Gaillard is a specialist in, and amateur player of, Zouk, Soukouss, Makossa, Bikutsi, Mbalax and other forms of Afro-Carabbean music. Those wanting to know more about these styles of music should consult this site.
Music from Benin
- Date Modified: