Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- International School Brunei
- The school occupies an attractive five acre site in Jalan Dato Haji Ahmad on the outskirts of Bandar Seri Begawan. All classrooms are air-conditioned and well equipped. There are a specialist music room, two Malay rooms, a French room, teachers' resource room, a science laboratory, a computer laboratory and a kitchen as well as two libraries staffed by full-time librarians.
- Lonely Planet
- The Lonely Planet Guide book explores a variety of travel topics including travel tips, central information, transport, history, culture, and travelers reports.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
Ethnologue: Brunei Darussalam
- Date Modified: