Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Enjoy Belize
- Enjoy Belize provides you with travel information and maps of the main Belize travel destinations. They are a Belize travel agency and destination specialist.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- An exhibition from the Canadian Museum of Civilization displayed at the museum in 1995. A fantastic site with lots of educational information, tons of pictures (exhibits and artifacts), and very useful links. These pages provide some background into the Mayan civilization as well as links to backgrounders on many related topics.
Mystery of the MayaMaya CivilizationExhibits on the PlazaThe IMAX film (Mystery of the Maya )People of the JaguarArchitectureSculptureCostumeLandscapeHabitatUnraveling the Mystery
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it made a perfect match with our information standards.
Languages of Belize
- St. John's College
- This is the web site for St John's College, a Jesuit run school in Belize. This school contains both an all boys high school and a junior college.
St-John's College Main Page (with frames)
- Date Modified: