Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it matches perfectly with our information standards.
Languages of Cook Islands
- Cook Islands Tourism
- This official website of Cook Islands Tourism provides a general presentation of the islands as well as detailed travel information. The Simple, Clear Information icon you will find a culture category at the top of the page.
- Tuatua Tika
- The Tuatua Tika site is designed, constructed and maintained by Jarvy Web Enterprises. Viewers will find a detailed presentation of the Cook Islands.
CultureCulture and Arts of the Cook IslandsReligion of Polynesia and the Cook Islands
- Michael Fischer & Wenonah Lyon
- Michael Fischer and Wenonah Lyon present materials collected while investigating the role and processes of tradition. With images, video and sound recordings.
Mauke DanceSocial Context and the Limits on Symbolic Meanings
- Pacific Island Travel
- Pacific Island Travel is the most specialized tour operator in Europe for travel to and in the Pacific Ocean. On this website you will find information on destinations and travel products, from California to Australia, including all the island destinations of the South Seas.
Culture and Art
- Date Modified: