Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Si Spain
- This interactive service "Sí, Spain", promotes free exchange of information on Spanish current affairs and its historical, linguistic and cultural development. It was created in 1994 and is affiliated with the Ambassador of Spain.
- UNESCO - The Centre for World Heritage
- World Heritage is the designation for places on earth that are of outstanding universal value to humanity and as such, have been inscribed on the World Heritage List to be protected for future generations to appreciate and enjoy. The Centre for World Heritage is part of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- Tourism in Spain
- This is the official website for tourism in Spain. It provides valuable information about the country including Arts and Culture, Food, Nature and Sports and all topics related to tourism in Spain.
- The Embassy of Spain in Canada
- University education information provided by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It was made possible by the Embassy of Spain in Canada.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- World Travel Guide Online
- The World Travel Guide Online is brought to you by Columbus Press. This is the Internet's version of the best selling World Travel Guide. Ev ery country in the world is presented in an easy to use, detailed and highly structured format.
- Cyberspain offers you a huge journey through Spain, its culture, traditions and landscapes. This is a very complete web-site with comprehensive descriptions of Spain's culture, artists, as well as most well known destinations.
TraditionsArts and Culture
- Museums Around the World
- This page includes an eclectic collection of World Wide Web services connected with museums around the world. This service is brought to you by Jonathan Bowen as part of the Oxford University Computing Laboratory archive.
- Date Modified: