Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it matches perfectly with our information standards.
Ethnologue: Guinea Bissau
- Travel Document Systems
- Travel Document Systems, Inc. (TDS) is a leading visa and passport processing agency. For nearly 20 years they have served travel professionals, tour operators, and cruise lines, as well as corporate and individual international travelers. TDS specializes in travel that involves visas for more than one country.
- Fabrice Gaillard
- This site is maintained by Fabrice Gaillard who works at the Institut National de l'Audiovisuel (INA) in France. M. Gaillard is a specialist in, and amateur player of, Zouk, Soukouss, Makossa, Bikutsi, Mbalax and other forms of Afro-Carabbean music. Those wanting to know more about these styles of music should consult this site.
- Travel Document Systems (TDS)
- Travel Document Systems (TDS) is a visa agency that has been helping international travelers since 1985. They work closely with the U.S. Passport Agency and Embassies representing many governments, so that international travelers can depart on very short notice, for many worldwide destinations.
- Date Modified: