Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Africa Travelling
- Africa Travelling is a complete guide for African destinations. It is part of WorldTravelGate which is a large international internet travel directory. It consists of more than 48.000 pages and contains information on more than 5000 Cities on all continents around the globe, their history, culture and photos, as well as information on accommodation, travel, entertainment, shops and services. Select Comoros from the map and cultural information will be accessible.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it matches perfectly with our information standards.
Languages of Comoros Islands
- U.S. Library of Congress
- The United States Library of Congress represents America's largest repository of knowledge. It presents information from a continuing series of books prepared by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress under the Country Studies/Area Handbook Program sponsored by the Department of the Army. The information is fairly recent and gives a detailed view of an area or nation.
- Lonely Planet
- The Lonely Planet Guide book explores a variety of travel topics including travel tips, central information, transport, history, culture, and travelers reports..
Comoros and Mayotte culture
- Date Modified: