Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is a government-invested organization, responsible for all promotional activities, development of new tourism resources, research in the tourism industry area, and educating / training tourist workers in Korea.
- Ministry of Cultre and Tourism (MCT)
- The MCT is one of the most important central government agencies and operates on 1.06 percent of the totalbudget of the government. The ministry is responsible for affairs in the areas of culture, the arts, religion,tourism and sports. The ministry has one assistant minister, two main offices, six bureaus, one commission,six officers, 26 divisions, 6 teams, and nine subordinate organizations.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- UNESCO - Centre for World Heritage
- World Heritage is the designation for places on earth that are of outstanding universal value to humanity and as such, have been inscribed on the World Heritage List to be protected for future generations to appreciate and enjoy. The Centre for World Heritage is part of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
Republic of Korea
- Museums Around the World
- This page includes an eclectic collection of World Wide Web services connected with museums around the world. This service is brought to you by Jonathan Bowen as part of the Oxford University Computing Laboratory archive.
Museums in Korea
- Cultural Properties Administration of the Republic of Korea
- The Cultural Properties Administration is the government agency charged with the management of Korea's historical and cultural sites. Viewers can learn about these sites on this website.
Cultural Properties Administration
- Life in Korea
- Life in Korea povides a site of cultural information about South Korea. An exploration of the history behind Korean customs, society, traditions, ceremonies, folk art, clothing, holidays, and astrological beliefs.
Cultural SpotlightGeneral InformationKorean Language Practice Room
- Date Modified: