Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Travel Document Systems (TDS)
- Travel Document Systems (TDS) is a visa agency that has been helping international travelers since 1985. They work closely with the U.S. Passport Agency and Embassies representing many governments, so that international travelers can depart on very short notice, for many worldwide destinations.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it made a perfect match with our information standards.
- Lonely Planet
- The Lonely Planet Guide book explores a variety of travel topics including travel tips, central information, transport, history, culture, and travelers reports.
- Lanka Academic Network was founded in June 1991. It evolved from Sri Lanka Network (SLNet), an electronic gathering of people from and/or interested in Sri Lanka. SLNet distributes news and information about Sri Lanka, to its list of members, via e-mail. LAcNet is a non profit organization as defined by Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the US and has Tax Exempt Status in the US.
- Date Modified: