Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it matches perfectly with our information standards.
Languages of Moldova
- Moldova.org is a non-political, non-governmental and non-commercial portal that provides Moldova's and international news. Today, Moldova.org is a state-of-the-art information portal in English, Romanian, and Russian with over 3 million visitors a year, or 7.5 million hits, operated by The Moldova Foundation (USA) in partnership with Adpixel-prim SRL (Moldova).
- Lonely Planet
- The Lonely Planet Guide book explores a variety of travel topics including travel tips, central information, transport, history, culture, and travelers reports.
- U.S. Library of Congress
- The United States Library of Congress represents America's largest repository of knowledge. It presents information from a continuing series of books prepared by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress under the Country Studies/Area Handbook Program sponsored by the Department of the Army. The information is fairly recent and gives a detailed view of an area or nation.
- Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (PCL)
- The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection holds more than 230,000 maps covering every area of the world. The maps provided by this University of Texas at Austin are among the largest and fastest loading on the net. Viewers will need to take advantage of the two scroll bars provided to see the map in its entirety.Large Map
Major Ethnic Groups
- Date Modified: