Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, and was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. For these reasons it matches perfectly with our information standards.
- Culture - Republic of Macedonia
- This official website offers a detailed look at all things cultural in Macedonia including music, theater, performing arts, visual arts, film, publishing, literature and popular culture.
- Explore Macedonia - National Tourism Portal
- ExploringMacedonia.com is Macedonian official tourism portal, a site which incorporates travel information on Macedonia, Macedonian hotels, restaurants, agencies, including off- the- beaten track tours like rock art tours, various Balkan tours, cave safari, paragliding and biking tours. Here you will find information on Macedonia events, concerts, cultural and historical tours, especially about the Macedonian pearl Ohrid and the Ohrid Lake, Mavrovo and other less known but exquisite places.
Art and Culture
- Dusko Koncaliev, a student at Earlham College in the U.S., has produced this page that provides a useful look at the country of his origin.
The MACEDONIAN LanguageMacedonian MusicLiteratureMacedonian MovieMacedonian National Dresses
- Macedonian Cultural and Information Centre
- The Macedonian Cultural & Information Centre (MCIC) is a non-governmental organisation based in London. The main idea of the Centre is to preserve and promote Macedonian culture and art by means of informing, advertising, presenting, publishing, translating, organising cultural events, exhibitions, lectures, seminars and intercultural/interethnic exchanges. The Centre co-operates with similar organisations in the Republic of Macedonia, the UK, and other countries worldwide.
PeopleLanguageCulture heritageThe Cultural History of Macedonia - LiteratureThe Cultural Centre
- Date Modified: