Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Embassy of Niger in Washington, DC
- The official website of the Embassy of Niger provides a general country profile, information about the Government and its institutions, Niger news, holidays, business and finance and travel and tourism. Scroll down this page to find cultural information.
- Travel Document Systems (TDS)
- Travel Document Systems (TDS) is a visa agency that has been helping international travelers since 1985. They work closely with the U.S. Passport Agency and Embassies representing many governments, so that international travelers can depart on very short notice, for many worldwide destinations.
Culture of Niger
- Lonely Planet
- The Lonely Planet Guide book explores a variety of travel topics including travel tips, central information, transport, history, culture, and travelers reports.
CultureFacts for travelers
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- Date Modified: