Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Lonely Planet
- Lonely Planet is known worldwide for publishing practical, reliable and no-nonsense travel information. The information on this site, mainly intended for budget travellers, was chosen for its down to earth outlook on various worldwide destinations. This page offers an excellent general overview.
- Embassy of Papua New Guinea, Washington, D.C.
- This is the official website of the Embassy of Papua New Guinea to the Americas in Washington, DC. Here you can learn all you ever wanted to know about PNG, visa and passport info, travel and tourism, business and economy, and Embassy services.
- Travel Document Systems
- Travel Document Systems, Inc. (TDS) is a leading visa and passport processing agency. For nearly 20 years they have served travel professionals, tour operators, and cruise lines, as well as corporate and individual international travelers. TDS specializes in travel that involves visas for more than one country.
Culture of Papua New Guinea
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- Date Modified: