Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- National Statistics Office (NSO)
- The National Statistics Office (NSO), as the primary statistical arm of the Philippine government, produces general purpose statistics to provide an accurate and reliable picture of the Philippine society, its economy, and its people. Viewers simply need to click on the link that interest you the most.
Population CensusHome Page
- AsiaPacificUniverse.com, a very interesting web-site with lots of cultural information.
Philippine Civilization and Technology
- Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc.
- Ethnologue Language Archive was begun in 1971 by the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc., at the University of Oklahoma, was continued at Cornell University. It is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language names, dialect names, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families.
- Date Modified: