Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- The Southern African Development Community (SADC), was signed in Windhoek in 1992. This Treaty is a legally binding and all-encompassing documents by which countries of the region shall coordinate, harmonize and rationalize their policies and strategies for sustainable development in all areas for human endeavor.
SADC HeadquartersCountry profile
- The United States-Angola Chamber of Commerce
- The United States-Angola Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit organization of businesses united to promote trade and investment between the United States and Angola. The chamber presents the latest economic news from the country.
Chamber of Commerce home page
- Index of Economic Freedom
- For over a decade, The Wall Street Journal and The Heritage Foundation, Washington's preeminent think tank, have tracked the march of economic freedom around the world with the influential Index of Economic Freedom. The 2007 Index of Economic Freedom has been redesigned to be accessible to the congressional staffer and the college student, the finance minister and the financial adviser.
Index of Economic Freedom 2007 - Angola
- World Bank
- The World Bank came into existence on June 25, 1946. The World Bank's goal is to reduce poverty and improve living standards by promoting sustainable growth and investment in people. To achieve this objective, the bank provides loans, technical assistance and policy guidance to developing-country members. It works in more than 100 developing economies, bringing a mix of finance and ideas to improve living standards and eliminate the worst forms of poverty.
The World Bank - Profile of Angola
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Angola
- United States Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- United States Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports on the political, economic and energy situation in Angola.
Country analysis briefsEIA - Country Information on Angola
- The MBendi AfroPaedia is compiled by MBendi Information Services to assist companies and business people around the world to do business in and with Africa.
Angola Country Data
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The IMF is "a cooperative institution that 182 countries have voluntarily joined because they see the advantage of consulting with one another in this forum to maintain a stable system of buying and selling their currencies so that payments in foreign money can take place between countries smoothly and without delay." The IMF began operations in Washington, D.C. in May 1946. Membership is open to every country that conducts its own foreign policy and is willing to adhere to the IMF charter of rights and obligations.
Angola and the IMFIMF Home page
- Date Modified: