Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Chamber of Economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The official web site of the Chamber of Economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which was founded in 1909. Offers basic information for the identification of the scale and structure of the Bosnia and Herzegovina economy.
The Chamber of Economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina HomepageIntroduction and historical review of the Chamber of EconomyCOUNTRY PROFILEECONOMIC STRUCTURE-OVERVIEW
- The World Bank
- The World Bank came into existence on June 25, 1946. The World Bank's goal is to reduce poverty and improve living standards by promoting sustainable growth and investment in people. To achieve this objective, the bank provides loans, technical assistance and policy guidance to developing-country members. It works in more than 100 developing economies, bringing a mix of finance and ideas to improve living standards and eliminate the worst forms of poverty.
The World Bank - Profile of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Index of Economic Freedom
- For over a decade, The Wall Street Journal and The Heritage Foundation, Washington's preeminent think tank, have tracked the march of economic freedom around the world with the influential Index of Economic Freedom. The 2007 Index of Economic Freedom has been redesigned to be accessible to the congressional staffer and the college student, the finance minister and the financial adviser.
Index of economic Freedom 2007 - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The IMF is "a cooperative institution that 182 countries have voluntarily joined because they see the advantage of consulting with one another in this forum to maintain a stable system of buying and selling their currencies so that payments in foreign money can take place between countries smoothly and without delay." The IMF began operations in Washington, D.C. in May 1946. Membership is open to every country that conducts its own foreign policy and is willing to adhere to the IMF charter of rights and obligations.
Bosnia and Herzegovina and the IMFBosnia and Herzegovina: Position in the FundIntervention by Mr. Gerrit Zalm, Minister of Finance of the NetherlandsIntervention by Mr. Nout Wellink, President of De Nederlandsche BankInternational Monetary Fund (IMF) Homepage
- Emulate Me
- Emulate Me was established in September of 1997 with the intention of rolling out several web projects. The first to roll out is the E-Conflict World Encyclopedia. E-Conflict provides a forum for "the world" to come together and begin to understand one another. What you will find on E-Conflict currently is a vast quantity of information relating to the world we live in.
- Date Modified: