Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Brunei
- United States Energy Information Administration (USEIA)
- The Energy Information Administration (EIA) is a statistical agency in the U.S. Department of Energy created by Congress in 1977. EIA s mission is to develop energy data and analyses that help enhance the understanding of energy issues on the part of business, government, and the general public.
Energy Resources Report
- United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- The Food and Agriculture Organization was founded in October 1945 with a mandate to raise levels of nutrition and standards of living, to improve agricultural productivity, and to better the condition of rural populations. Today, FAO is the largest autonomous agency within the United Nations system with 175 Member Nations plus the EC (Member Organization) and more than 4 300 staff members around the world.
FAO Statistical Database
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The IMF is "a cooperative institution that 182 countries have voluntarily joined because they see the advantage of consulting with one another in this forum to maintain a stable system of buying and selling their currencies so that payments in foreign money can take place between countries smoothly and without delay." The IMF began operations in Washington, D.C. in May 1946. Membership is open to every country that conducts its own foreign policy and is willing to adhere to the IMF charter of rights and obligations.
Brunei Darussalam and the IMF
- Date Modified: