Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Atlantic Unbound
- Atlantic Unbound is at once The Atlantic Monthly's home on the Web and an evolving online publication. It is an offspring of the magazine. Its stated goal is to make Atlantic Unbound a vibrant and enthusiastically interactive accompaniment to the magazine.
Cuba's Entrepreneurial Socialism
- Embassy of the Republic of Cuba in Canada
- Le site web officiel de l'Ambassade de Cuba en Canada fournit l'information du pays incluant: Histoire, Politique, Économie, Culture, Commerce, Éducation, Santé et Tourisme.
- Index of Economic Freedom
- For over a decade, The Wall Street Journal and The Heritage Foundation, Washington's preeminent think tank, have tracked the march of economic freedom around the world with the influential Index of Economic Freedom. The 2007 Index of Economic Freedom has been redesigned to be accessible to the congressional staffer and the college student, the finance minister and the financial adviser.
Index of Economic Freedom 2007 - Cuba
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Cuba
- U.S.-Cuba Trade and Economic Council
- This non-profit organization follows business in Cuba and offers economic updates and links, including 1997 Congressional testimony.
U.S.-Cuba Trade and Economic Council - homepage
- Economic Eye on Cuba
- It is published each Monday for members of the U.S.-Cuba Trade and Economic Council, "the largest nonpartisan business organization within the United States focusing upon the Republic of Cuba. The organization is a private, not-for-profit corporation which does not take positions with respect to United States-Republic of Cuba political relations."
Economic Eye On Cuba - Home page
- Date Modified: