Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The Embassy of Spain in Canada
- Economy and trade information, provided by this interactive service "Sí, Spain" (2.1), which promotes free exchange of information on Spanish current affairs and its historical, linguistic and cultural development, has begun its third phase through the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It was made possible by the Embassy of Spain in Canada.
- Si Spain
- This interactive service "Sí, Spain", promotes free exchange of information on Spanish current affairs and its historical, linguistic and cultural development. It was created in 1994 and is affiliated with the Ambassador of Spain.
- Index of Economic Freedom
- For over a decade, The Wall Street Journal and The Heritage Foundation, Washington's preeminent think tank, have tracked the march of economic freedom around the world with the influential Index of Economic Freedom. The 2007 Index of Economic Freedom has been redesigned to be accessible to the congressional staffer and the college student, the finance minister and the financial adviser.
Index of Economic Freedom
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Spain
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- The OECD groups 30 member countries sharing a commitment to democratic government and the market economy. With active relationships with some 70 other countries and economies, NGOs and civil society, it has a global reach. Best known for its publications and its statistics, its work covers economic and social issues from macroeconomics, to trade, education, development and science and innovation.
- World Travel Guide Online
- The World Travel Guide Online is brought to you by Columbus Press. This is the Internet's version of the best selling World Travel Guide. Ev ery country in the world is presented in an easy to use, detailed and highly structured format.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- The Agri-Food Trade Service (ATS) Online is Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's electronic service providing international trade and market information for Canadian agri-food exporters. It is one of the many initiatives of the Agri-Food Trade Service.
Spain: At a Glance
- Date Modified: