Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Jamaica Information Service - Government of Jamaica
- The mission of the Jamaican Information Service is to inform and educate the public about Government's policies and programmes so as to increase awareness, understanding and support for these policies and programmes.
- The Jamaican Stock Exchange
- Your link to all the information on the Jamaican Stock Exchange. There is an abundance of information provided on this site. From quotes, listed companies, news and brokers, to the history of the Jamaican Stock Exchange itself.
The Jamaican Stock Exchange
- Bank of Jamaica
- The mission of the Bank of Jamaica is to formulate and implement monetary and regulatory policies to safeguard the value of the domestic currency and to ensure the soundness of the financial system by being a strong and efficient organization with highly motivated and professional employees working for the benefit of the people of Jamaica.
- The Ministry of Finance and Planning
- One of the Government's main objectives is to create a society in which each citizen has every prospect of a better quality of life. The Ministry of Finance and Planning plays a critical role by providing the necessary financial and economic policy framework and allocating resources to facilitate the provision of public services.
- Index of Economic Freedom
- For over a decade, The Wall Street Journal and The Heritage Foundation, Washington's preeminent think tank, have tracked the march of economic freedom around the world with the influential Index of Economic Freedom. The 2007 Index of Economic Freedom has been redesigned to be accessible to the congressional staffer and the college student, the finance minister and the financial adviser.
Index of Economic Freedom 2007 - Jamaica
- Discover Jamaica
- Published by the Jamaican newspaper the Gleaner, Discover Jamaica here surveys the major sectors of the Jamaican economy.
The EconomyBusiness NewsDiscover Jamaica Homepage
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Jamaica
- General Secretariat of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States
- The mission of the ACP Secretariat is to assist the citizens of Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific to accelerate their rates of development and to reduce the levels of poverty through the instrumentality of the Lome Convention. The Convention provides a number of instruments via which the ACP and EU may cooperate in a number of ways and in a variety of fields including trade, cultural cooperation and development assistance.
ACP Group Homepage
- Date Modified: