Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- World Travel Guide Online
- The World Travel Guide Online is brought to you by Columbus Press. This is the Internet's version of the best selling World Travel Guide. Every country in the world is presented in a easy to use, detailed and highly structured format.
- The World Bank
- The World Bank came into existence on June 25, 1946. The World Bank's goal is to reduce poverty and improve living standards by promoting sustainable growth and investment in people. To achieve this objective, the bank provides loans, technical assistance and policy guidance to developing-country members. It works in more than 100 developing economies, bringing a mix of finance and ideas to improve living standards and eliminate the worst forms of poverty.
The World Bank HomepageCountry Data (.pdf version)
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Economy of Kiribati
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
Economy of Kiribati
- Travel Document Systems (TDS)
- Travel Document Systems (TDS) is a visa agency that has been helping international travelers since 1985. They work closely with the U.S. Passport Agency and Embassies representing many governments, so that international travelers can depart on very short notice, for many worldwide destinations.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- The Asian Development Bank, a multilateral development finance institution, was founded in 1966 by member governments to promote the social and economic progress of the Asian and Pacific region. The following link opens a PDF file. You will need Acrobat Reader to view them.
A Fact Sheet: Kiribati and ADBCountry Performance Assessment
- General Secretariat of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States
- The mission of the ACP Secretariat is to assist the citizens of Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific to accelerate their rates of development and to reduce the levels of poverty through the instrumentality of the LomÃ© Convention. The Convention provides a number of instruments via which the ACP and EU may cooperate in a number of ways and in a variety of fields including trade, cultural cooperation and development assistance.
ACP Group Homepage
- Date Modified: