Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Liberia
- The aim of this website is to make the Ministry of Finance more accountable to citizens, to motivate and facilitate public participation in policy processes, and to provide useful information for people in areas related to our work. This website provides Liberians and others with electronic access to Ministry of Finance publications and materials, including budget documents.
- Emulate Me
- Emulate Me was established in September of 1997 with the intention of rolling out several web projects. The first to roll out is the E-Conflict World Encyclopedia (provided here) designed to provide a forum for "the world" to come together and begin to understand one another. Although most of the information used is taken form the CIA's World Fact Book, other sources are also used.
- Central Bank of Liberia
- The Central Bank of Liberia (CBL) was established on October 18, 1999 by an Act of the National Legislature of the Republic of Liberia. It became functional in 2000 and succeeds the National Bank of Liberia (NBL). The principal objective of the CBL is to achieve and maintain price stability in the Liberian economy.
- The World Bank
- The World Bank came into existence on June 25, 1946. The World Bank's goal is to reduce poverty and improve living standards by promoting sustainable growth and investment in people. To achieve this objective, the bank provides loans, technical assistance and policy guidance to developing-country members. It works in more than 100 developing economies, bringing a mix of finance and ideas to improve living standards and eliminate the worst forms of poverty.
The World Bank - Profile of Liberia
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of African Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Economy of Liberia
- General Secretariat of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States
- The mission of the ACP Secretariat is to assist the citizens of Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific to accelerate their rates of development and to reduce the levels of poverty through the instrumentality of the LomÃ© Convention. The Convention provides a number of instruments via which the ACP and EU may cooperate in a number of ways and in a variety of fields including trade, cultural cooperation and development assistance.
ACP Group Homepage
- Date Modified: