Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Statistics Netherlands
- Statistics Netherlands is responsible for collecting, processing and publishing statistics to be used in practice, by policymakers and for scientific research. In addition to its responsibility for (official) national statistics, Statistics Netherlands also has the task of producing European (community) statistics. The legal basis for Statistics Netherlands and its work is the Act of 20 November 2003 governing the central bureau of statistics (Statistics Netherlands).
- Dutch Central Bank (De Nederlandsche Bank)
- De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) is responsible for safeguarding financial stability. More particularly, DNB contributes to defining and implementing the single monetary policy of the countries which have introduced the euro promotes the smooth operation of the payment system, and supervises financial institutions and the financial sector.
- Dutch Ministry of Finance
- The official website of the Dutch Ministry of Finance provides information on the country's fiscal, monetary and tax policies.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- The OECD groups 30 member countries sharing a commitment to democratic government and the market economy. With active relationships with some 70 other countries and economies, NGOs and civil society, it has a global reach. Best known for its publications and its statistics, its work covers economic and social issues from macroeconomics, to trade, education, development and science and innovation.
- Date Modified: