Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Embassy of Papua New Guinea, Washington, DC
- This is the official website of the Embassy of Papua New Guinea to the Americas in Washington, DC. Here you can learn all you ever wanted to know about PNG, visa and passport info, travel and tourism, business and economy, and Embassy services.
- Bank of Papua New Guinea
- The Bank of Papua New Guinea is to act as the central bank for Papua New Guinea. The objectives of the Central Bank are: to formulate and implement monetary policy with a view to achieving and maintaining price stability, to formulate financial regulation and prudential standards to ensure stability of the financial system in Papua New Guinea and to promote macro-economic stability and economic growth in Papua New Guinea.
- ABC Country Book
- ABC Country book houses statistical information on the economy for Papua New Guinea.
- Investment Promotion Authority
- Investment Promotion Authority site displays general information for investors, IPA functions, securities Commission, newsletter, and opportunities in Papua New Guinea.
Investment Promotion Authority (IPA)
- U.S. State Department - Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- This site is managed by the Office of Electronic Information, Bureau of Public Affairs and is a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
Economy of Papua New Guinea
- World Bank
- The World Bank came into existence on June 25, 1946. The World Bank's goal is to reduce poverty and improve living standards by promoting sustainable growth and investment in people. To achieve this objective, the bank provides loans, technical assistance and policy guidance to developing-country members. It works in more than 100 developing economies, bringing a mix of finance and ideas to improve living standards and eliminate the worst forms of poverty.
The World Bank - Profile of Papua New Guinea
- Papua New Guinea Online
- Papua New Guinea Online site examines topics such as agriculture, forests, fisheries, mining and manufacturing in Papua New Guinea.
- The New Zealand Trade Development Board
- The New Zealand Trade Development Board has played a major role in the extraordinary success of New Zealand's export trade. The Board links investors with competitive New Zealand companies, and create strong international business alliances. It also offers an overview of key economic data for the countries with which it does business.
Papua New Guinea Profile - Trade NZ
- Date Modified: