Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The University of Texas at Austin Library
- The University of Texas at Austin Library is the third largest public supported academic library in the United States. The mission of the University is to enrich the intellectual life people by fostering information discovery, enabling teaching and research, nurturing creativity, partnering in the development and dissemination of new knowledge, and contributing to the intellectual growth and fulfillment of the individual.
Maps of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- European Union Force in Bosnia and Herzegovina (EUFOR)
- On 2 December 2004 the European Union launched a military operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) - (EUFOR – Operation ALTHEA). This followed the decision by NATO to conclude its SFOR mission. This is the official website for the operation.
Geography of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Atlapedia Online
- Atlapedia Online is owned and operated by Latimer Clarke Corporation Pty Ltd. Atlapedia maintains an impressive database of maps that provide both political and geographical views of the world.
Physical MapPolitical MapCountry Profile
- CIA World Factbook
- An annual compilation, the CIA World Factbook is a highly reliable source of information on many of the world's countries.
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- The Economic Commission for Europe (UN/ECE) is the forum at which the countries of North America, western, central and eastern Europe and central Asia come together to forge the tools of their economic cooperation. ECE is a forum for dialogue aimed at bringing about better understanding and agreement on common guidelines and policies, and where agreements are negotiate and assistance activities prepared. Its main purpose is to harmonize the policies and pratices of its member countries.
Timber Database for Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Date Modified: