Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (PCL)
- The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection holds more than 230,000 maps covering every area of the world. The maps provided by this University of Texas at Austin are among the largest and fastest loading on the net. Viewers will need to take advantage of the two scroll bars provided to see the map in its entirety.
Large Map of OceaniaSmall Map of Cook Islands
- Cook Islands Government Online
- This official website of the Cook Islands Government contains wide-ranging information about the government as well as the latest-breaking government news. It also provides a general country profile.
Geography and Climate
- Development Investment Board (DIB) of Cook Islands
- The Development Investment Board (“DIB”) was set up in 1996 as the 'one-stop-shop' for Investment Facilitation and Approvals for all foreign companies starting up in the Cook Islands. At the time the main emphasis placed on the DIB was to stimulate and encourage economic growth at a time when the economy was restructuring to adjust to the economic downturn.
About the Cook Islands
- The University of Texas at Austin Library
- The University of Texas at Austin Library is the third largest public supported academic library in the United States. The mission of the University is to enrich the intellectual life people by fostering information discovery, enabling teaching and research, nurturing creativity, partnering in the development and dissemination of new knowledge, and contributing to the intellectual growth and fulfillment of the individual.
- Tuatua Tika
- The Tuatua Tika site is designed, constructed and maintained by Jarvy Web Enterprises. Viewers will find a detailed presentation of the Cook Islands.
- The Weather Underground Inc.
- The Weather Underground Inc. is a leading provider of weather data via the Internet, maintaining a highly-visible public internet site WUInc., of Ann Arbor, Michigan, specializes in real-time internet data distribution, and the reformatting of weather data into text, HTML, and imagery products. Services include custom, value-added data streams, for end users and re-distributers. The founders of The Weather Underground Inc. have provided highly visible Internet weather products since 1990.
Current Weather for Cook Islands
- Date Modified: