Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- The objective for Algeria.com is to create a best of breed site that provides information about "all things Algeria". The approach is not to compete with other sites about Algeria, but rather to provide a gathering place for all of this information that organizes and presents it to the viewer in a clear and logical manner.
- The University of Texas at Austin Library
- The University of Texas at Austin Library is the third largest public supported academic library in the United States. The mission of the University is to enrich the intellectual life people by fostering information discovery, enabling teaching and research, nurturing creativity, partnering in the development and dissemination of new knowledge, and contributing to the intellectual growth and fulfillment of the individual.
Maps of Algeria
- Atlapedia Online
- Atlapedia Online is owned and operated by Latimer Clarke Corporation Pty Ltd. Atlapedia maintains an impressive database of maps that provide both political and geographical views of the world.
Physical MapPolitical Map
- ArabNet is owned by ArabNet Technology (ANT), part of the Saudi Research and Marketing Group, publisher of the leading newspapers and magazines in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including Asharq Al-Awsat. It aims to provide the most comprehensive online resource on the Arab world, primarily dealing with countries in the Middle East and North Africa. This page provides access to several geographical categories.
GeographyClimateTopographyFlora & fauna
- MapQuest is a division of GeoSystems Global Corporation. MapQuest's goal is to pioneer new ways for businesses and consumers to use interactive mapping on the World Wide Web. MapQuest is the leading provider of interactive mapping technology and services for Internet publishers. These interactive maps allow the viewer to scroll across terrain, zoom in and out - from regional down to city levels - and much more.
- Date Modified: