Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Permanent Mission of the Republic of Moldova to the United Nations
- This is the official website of the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Moldova to the United Nations. This website provides information on the activities of the Republic of Moldova at the United Nations, an overview of the country and links to official and other related sites.
- Atlapedia Online
- Atlapedia Online is owned and operated by Latimer Clarke Corporation Pty Ltd. Atlapedia maintains an impressive database of maps that provide both political and geographical views of the world.
Overview and maps
- The University of Texas at Austin Library
- The University of Texas at Austin Library is the third largest public supported academic library in the United States. The mission of the University is to enrich the intellectual life people by fostering information discovery, enabling teaching and research, nurturing creativity, partnering in the development and dissemination of new knowledge, and contributing to the intellectual growth and fulfillment of the individual.
Maps of Moldova
- Moldova.org is a non-political, non-governmental and non-commercial portal that provides Moldova's and international news. Today, Moldova.org is a state-of-the-art information portal in English, Romanian, and Russian with over 3 million visitors a year, or 7.5 million hits, operated by The Moldova Foundation (USA) in partnership with Adpixel-prim SRL (Moldova).
- U.S. Library of Congress
- The United States Library of Congress represents America's largest repository of knowledge. It presents information from a continuing series of books prepared by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress under the Country Studies/Area Handbook Program sponsored by the Department of the Army. The information is fairly recent and gives a detailed view of an area or nation.
- Environment and Natural Resource Information Network - ENRIN
- ENRIN has as its objective to "improve access to environmental information for decision making." It does so by solidifying environmental information networks and by providing in-depth analysis of a country's state of the environment. ENRIN is a spin-off organization of the United Nations Environment Program's Global Resource Information Database. Its focus is on Central and Eastern Europe, and the Newly Independent States.
Environmental Information Systems in Moldova - Draft Assessment ReportSumary of the State of the Environment in Moldova
- Date Modified: