Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
- Trans Nugini Tours
- From the Trans Nugini Tours site, the following links provide a few maps of Papua New Guinea.
Map of Papua New GuineaSepik River mapAir Routes Map
- Embassy of Papua New Guinea, Washington, D.C.
- This is the official website of the Embassy of Papua New Guinea to the Americas in Washington, DC. Here you can learn all you ever wanted to know about PNG, visa and passport info, travel and tourism, business and economy, and Embassy services.
- Papua New Guinea Tourism Promotion Authority
- The official website of the Papua New Guinea Tourism Promotion Authority contains a wealth of information on a variety of subjects including accommodation, provinces, travel visas, culture, adventure, diving and fishing.
- The University of Texas at Austin Library
- The University of Texas at Austin Library is the third largest public supported academic library in the United States. The mission of the University is to enrich the intellectual life people by fostering information discovery, enabling teaching and research, nurturing creativity, partnering in the development and dissemination of new knowledge, and contributing to the intellectual growth and fulfillment of the individual.
Maps of Papua New Guinea
- Papua New Guinea Online
- Papua New Guinea Online site offers a brief overview of the climate of Papua New Guinea.
ClimateLocation and Geography
- ABC Country Book
- ABC Country book houses statistical information for Papua New Guinea.
ABC Country Book of Facts
- Yahoo! Weather
- Yahoo! is an online navigational guide to the Web and is a database of links to other sites. Yahoo! Weather is brought to you by Weathernews inc. Weathernews is the largest provider of weather information and forecasts in the world. They have over 45 years of experience. Their graphics are the finest available anywhere, and their forecasts cover the globe. For eye-pleasing, accurate, on-line weather, count on the industry leader, Weathernews.
Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby
- Date Modified: