Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- German Embassy, Washington, D.C.
- The source of information on Germany offering you the latest political, economic and cultural news about this close friend and ally of the United States as well as more general information, travel tips, event listings, exchange opportunities and links to many other sources. This site is overseen by the German Embassy in Washington, D.C., and the eight German Consulates General across the country.
Milestones in History
- The BBC provides a wide range of distinctive programmes and services for everyone, free of commercial interests and political bias. A chronology of key events in the history of Germany from 800 to present day.
- Facts About Germany
- The website Facts about Germany invites you to get to know Germany. It offers profound basic knowledge and guidance – especially designed for readers abroad whose interest in the course of time in Germany extends beyond the casual flood of the daily news.
- Created by the Center for International Business Education and Research at Michigan State University (MSU-CIBER), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
History of Germany
- Hitler and Stalin
- The site is about Hitler and Stalin and their rise to power in their respective countries Germany and Russia, and the impact of their reign. This site is published by ThinkQuest, an annual international contest for students 12 - 19 years old. The best entries are retained in an internet database.
- German Information Center - Embassy of Germany in Washington, D.C.
- This extremely well-designed website is meant to be a one-stop repository of information and resources on Germany.
Culture & Life - History
- Date Modified: