Links to the best Web sites for virtually every country in the world.
Answers to your intercultural questions from a Canadian and a local point of view.
- Communication Styles
- Display of Emotion
- Dress, Punctuality & Formality
- Preferred Managerial Qualities
- Hierarchy and Decision-making
- Religion, Class, Ethnicity, & Gender
- Privileges and Favouritism
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Motivating Local Colleagues
- Recommended Books, Films & Foods
- In-country Activities
- National Heroes
- Shared Historical Events with Canada
- Official Documentation and Information from Norway (ODIN)
- ODIN - Official Documentation and Information in Norway - is a joint electronic publication for information from the Government and the ministries of Norway. The ODIN was launched in August 1995, and was designed as a pilot project to run until the end of 1996. From January of this year the ODIN is established as the permanent central web-server for the Norwegian Government, the Office of the Prime Minister and the ministries.
The History of NorwayThe VikingsNorway and World War IINorway's liberation
- Norway - The Official Site in Canada
- Norway's official site is a portal for websites in 85 countries, representing more than 100 Norwegian foreign service missions abroad. The websites are in 18 different languages, and present a comprehensive collection of feature articles and background information about Norway, as well as information on bilateral relations, news and local events.
- Norwegian Royal House
- This is the official website of the Royal House of Norway. It provides information about the Royal Family, the Monarchy today, history, residences, the Royal Court and current activities.
- The BBC provides a wide range of distinctive programmes and services for everyone, free of commercial interests and political bias. A chronology of key events in the history of Norway from 1905 to present day.
- Katrine Fjeldal Clip's Norway Info Site
- A personal page created by a Norwegian currently living in the United States, the Norway Info site provides some useful and entertaining information on the country.
An outline of Norway's history
- Date Modified: